Sunday, August 22, 2010

Closet Space

In an effort to try to look on the bright side of things, I have compiled a list of things I look forward to once my now ex-husband officially moves out this week, and at the top of the list is...

more closet space!  And an extra dresser!  I am so excited that I won't have to pound the clothes in my drawers in fits of frustration anymore,  in futile attempts to make "just one more" shirt of pair of shorts fit.  And that I will be able to see all of the clothes hanging in my closet, which will (hopefully) prevent me from thinking I've lost certain garments that in the past have gotten lost in the shuffle.  No more, "Oh my gosh, I forgot I even had this shirt!"

Other things on the list:
* Complete control over the remote
* No more picking dirty socks off the floor (oh, wait, I do still have two kids!)
* Pizza does not have to be our main meal anymore
* No more need to draw an imaginary line down the middle of the bed to mark "my side" when I'm trying to sleep
* No more energy spent on deciphering the truth from lies

I could go on and on... 

No comments:

Post a Comment