Sunday, September 12, 2010

Rearranging My Life - and My Closets!

So much for celebrating extra closet space - I have a rommate moving in in two weeks, with her two kids! It will be a huge weight off my shoulders in that I won't have to panic about making the mortgage payment, but it could be intereseting, and I am losing 3 (!!!) closets. Needless to say, I will be very busy for the next two weeks figuring out how to rearrange everything in my house to make room for three more people.

Speaking of busy, I am back at work after enjoying my summer off (aside from the drama), which is actually helping to keep my mind off of the fact that my whole life is in the process of being rearranged. Although, sometimes rearranging can be a good thing...

I am heading out to kayak with a good friend today, so until next time, a question for you to ponder... What could use a little rearranging in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment