Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Exactly three years and one week have passed since the fateful day that turned my world upside down and left me cleaning up the mess of what I had once thought was love. If you had asked me then to predict where I would be at this exact moment, I would never have guessed that I would be sitting at home with a smile on my face, surrounded by the love of my children and a restored faith in true, romantic love.

Mr. Great Guy has continued to live up to his name. In fact, we are taking our first mini-vacation together this weekend: a trip to New York City, and I am so excited to see not only what is in store for us this weekend, but also what is in store for us as our journey together continues to unfold. And so it is with peace and love in my heart that I wish all of you a very happy Valentine's Day!

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." - Joseph Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment